[Snort-users] Error 500 during update of rule-set using pulled-pork

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Sat May 3 10:45:02 EDT 2014

@Joe: 2961 ruleset is available only for subscribed user and not for
registered user. Is it mandatory to have a matching version of snort.conf
file and rule set i.e. if I want to download 2960 rule-set I must have a
2960 version snort.conf file ?