[Snort-users] Error 500 during update of rule-set using pulled-pork

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat May 3 09:48:28 EDT 2014

I’m not sure what your problem is, but upgrading Snort won’t have any effect on the way PP processes the rules.

There is a lot of information out there from multiple people having the same problem.

Try the link below and I’m confident the answer is in there somewhere.

http://tinyurl.com/n2l8n5g

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management…

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com/> http://www.winsnort.com           *

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org/> http://www.snort.org *