[Snort-users] Error 500 during update of rule-set using pulled-pork

Joe Gedeon joe.gedeon at ...11827...
Sat May 3 09:15:58 EDT 2014

It looks like you are still trying to download the rules for 2956 and not
2961.  Check to ensure the version isn't hard coded in your pulledpork.conf.

--
Registered Linux User # 379282