[Snort-users] Have you build pf_ring package?

Budinich Galvez, Luis Alberto BUDINIL at ...16601...
Mon Jun 30 03:42:25 EDT 2014

Thanks for your reply but I can’t find the RedHat package. Where do you get it?

De: Shirkdog [mailto:shirkdog at ...11827...]
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de junio de 2014 14:57
Para: Budinich Galvez, Luis Alberto
CC: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Snort-users] Have you build pf_ring package?

Unless you have specific requirements, packages already exist for Debian based and RedHat based Linux installs for PF_RING.
On Jun 27, 2014 7:21 AM, "Budinich Galvez, Luis Alberto" <BUDINIL at ...16601...<mailto:BUDINIL at ...16601...>> wrote:
I’m having a lot of problems building PF_ring packages for my Snorts!!! I’m not sure (i’m a newbie) but i think that the spec file is not very good designed.

Have you deployed pf_ring in multiple machines? How???

Thanks a lot!!!