[Snort-users] FW: Afpacket daq-2.0.1 snort

Anshuman Anil Deshmukh anshuman at ...16510...
Sat Jun 28 08:17:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

I see that below question was never replied on this list. I have same question. In my case only difference is it is AFPACKET on a quad port NIC.

I request this list to reply back at the earliest.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anshuman