[Snort-users] Suppressing the SCAN UPnP service alerts

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Wed Jun 25 14:33:20 EDT 2014

Thanks Waldo that was very helpful. I am using oinkmaster to update my
rules. I didn't know I could disable a particular signature using
disablesid section of oinkmaster.conf file. Thanks for letting us know.