[Snort-users] Help would be appreciated!

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Fri Jun 13 00:20:42 EDT 2014

On 6/12/2014 5:47 PM, James Lay wrote:
> Also, the snort-sigs list is good for rule chit chat as well, but I don't think
> anyone's been chastised for posted sig related stuff on this list.

AFAIK, this is true... the biggest complaint is that some posters respond in
private to any/all replies to their posts instead of keeping the posts on the
list where everyone can read, benefit and help them...