[Snort-users] snort not record the alerts at mysql

David Barranco 2013asir at ...11827...
Sun Jun 8 16:27:45 EDT 2014

good night everyone. I have a problem with an implementation of snort I've
done for my degree in computer science. I have launched a snort-based IDS
and works properly without giving any errors. The problem is that no
records in mysql alerts. Just recorded two TCP alerts barnyard2.waldo
delete the file, but then does not save any port scan with NMAP or other
alert. If only snort launched by commands in the console without launching
barnyard2 if it detects attempted port scanning but to throw the whole
system does not save anything. What can happen?. Greetings from Spain.