[Snort-users] Performance Monitor

Thu Jun 5 12:37:42 EDT 2014

Use different unified files for each process, set a unique name for each sensor in your barnyard2  conf.  That will let you know what sensor the alert came from.

From: Budinich Galvez, Luis Alberto [mailto:BUDINIL at ...16601...]
Sent: June 05, 2014 8:25 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Performance Monitor

Hello guys, I'm wondering if it's posible  (with performance monitor)  to monitor the performance of different snorts that reads the same configuration file.

I'm running 4 snorts in the same machine. Each one is sniffing different networks, so now I'm seeing all output in the same file, but can't distinguish the values for my different networks. Is there a way for this?

Thanks you!!!