[Snort-users] View perfmonitor stats file

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...16842...
Thu Jun 5 12:13:08 EDT 2014

   Hi Kevin,

   We just made the announcement to the list of our SNMP agent for Snort.

   https://github.com/redBorder/rb_snmp_pass
<https://github.com/redBorder/rb_snmp_pass>

   I believe it would help you in what you are seeking for, in
particular if Im right, you wanted to use zabbix to monitor it