[Snort-users] Performance Monitor

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...16842...
Thu Jun 5 12:09:55 EDT 2014

   Hi Luis,

   We just made the announcement in the list for a SNMP agent that would
enable you to do preciselly what you are looking for.

   https://github.com/redBorder/rb_snmp_pass
<https://github.com/redBorder/rb_snmp_pass>

   We are currently able to export all performance statistics per Snort
thread, either when they belong to the same "configuration realm" or if
they are independant from each other.

   Hope it helps you