[Snort-users] Snort SNMP Agent

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...16842...
Thu Jun 5 12:06:15 EDT 2014

   Dear Snort users,

   As part of our commitment to open source Snort and redBorder.org
project, we just made public a SNMP agent to monitor Snort in our github
repository:

https://github.com/redBorder/rb_snmp_pass

   It exports all the statistics currently supported in the performance
monitor preprocessor as well as some related to system and hardware status.

   We are aware some more documentation would be desirable, but we just
need to find some time to update this. At least, current is enough to
make this work.

   We would love to see some feedback from the community to help us
improve this work. Feel free to pull request any enhancement :D

   Enjoy

Note.- My company develops and supports redBorder IPS, an open source
management system for Snort

---
Jaime Nebrera - CTO - ENEO Tecnologia