[Snort-users] INQUIRY - seeking suitable micro-appliance for snort deployment and centralized alerts console from variety of WAN deployments in residential networks

Livio Ricciulli livio at ...15149...
Fri Jul 11 01:18:35 EDT 2014

Hi, I am the Chief Scientist at MetaFlows.

We just released a UTM appliance that does all what you want and more..
It can be deployed to replace an L3 gateway or in L2 bridged mode before
the gateway.
It comes bundled with Untangle UTM/firewall, Snort, Virus Total-based
Antivirus,
BotHunter, etc.. and it is totally turn-key.

It is based on the Untangle Linux distribution with our software added
to it.
It can be remotely monitored and managed through a central console
(including the firewall
functions).

The software has a free community user mode without certain features.

You can take a look at it at
http://www.metaflows.com//features/saas#hardwareplans.
If you reply privately I can give you the hardware specs..

Livio.