[Snort-users] error while loading shared libraries: libdnet.1:

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Tue Jan 28 13:20:54 EST 2014

I found a solution on linuxquestions.org. I just had to fix something with my libdnet install.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-software-2/honeyd-error-while-loading-shared-libraries-libdnet-1-cannot-open-shared-object-fi-885653/

locate libdnet

example:
cp /usr/local/lib/libdnet.1.0.1 /usr/local/lib/libdnet.so.1.0.1
/sbin/ldconfig
updatedb

Cheers,
Ed