[Snort-users] Is there something about pulledpork 0.7.0 I'm not getting?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Sun Jan 26 13:08:01 EST 2014

On 1/26/2014 11:17 AM, simegnew yihunie wrote:
> Thanks guys for response but let me explain my question. I want to

please do not hijack someone else's thread to ask a new unrelated question...
start your own thread using "write message" instead of "reply"... hijacking
someone's thread can easily result in others simply not seeing it if they are
ignoring the original thread... see point 3 in the following link to the FAQ...