[Snort-users] VRT Categories

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Thu Jan 23 16:27:34 EST 2014

When I put what I think is the categories I get about four times as many rules than if I don't. When I then try to comment out the categories I still have way more than the default. What I'm trying to do is get the default and the VoIP rules.

Before the pervious snort admin was doing pulled pork once for the default and a second for VoIP. Then he used script to recreate the sidmap file, however that script really doesn't create a valid sidmap file.

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.