[Snort-users] Pulledpork and proprocessor rules

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Thu Jan 23 08:44:25 EST 2014

Hi Dave,
    It looks like it pulls them down and places them in the snort.rule file. I don't see where it replaces the gen-msg.map file but if you search in the snort.rules file for one of the gid's you should see them.

Cheers,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.