[Snort-users] VRT Categories

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Wed Jan 22 15:30:22 EST 2014

Hi YM,
     Hmm, so are the new rule categories on those three pages the whole list? Seems a little confusing. I'm using the older categories and they seem to be pulling down some rules. So are they still in transition to the new more protocol / file /policy based categories?

When I comment out the enablesid in my pulledpork.conf file I should get all the rules but I actually get less than if I use the enablesid.conf and use the old category list.

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.