[Snort-users] Snort is not able to forward report to Base.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Jan 16 19:27:04 EST 2014

On 1/16/2014 9:32 AM, William Rehnquyst wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> It's likely that your installation doesn't work because you've skipped that
> step. It looks like the activators files should be in the temp folder or
> whichever folder you extracted all the winids archive files to. Please look
> again to see if it's in the folder you extracted the Winids archive to, or in
> the archive itself, and then re-do the installation.
>
> Not meaning to sound like you shouldn't ask here (that's not up to me), you may
> also be able to seek help on Winids's forum, where Morpheus, who seems to be the
> one managing the Winids package, mans the forums.

thank you for stepping in on this, william... and especially for your last
paragraph above... not everything related to one package included in other
packages is able to be supported on the first package's site ;)