[Snort-users] [snort-devel] Dynamic Pre-process to decipher packet information

Emiliano Fausto emiliano.fausto at ...11827...
Fri Jan 10 13:59:04 EST 2014

Hi,

I saw the preprocessor rpc_decode, which does something very similar to
what I was needing to do.

Taking this preprocessor as example, I could figure it out what I was
looking for.

We can close this thread,
thanks!

Emiliano.