[Snort-users] Time out never expires - A 403 error occurred, please wait for the 15 minute timeout

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Sun Jan 5 18:32:46 EST 2014

On 1/5/2014 5:36 PM, ResQue wrote:
> The 403 wait 15min time out error never seems to expire, i waited for at lest 8+
> hours this time but i am still getting the same error message when i run
> pulledpork, could someone please confirm that my pulledpork config is correct.

1. are you using the same oinkcode on more than one system that is updating?
2. have you verified that your oinkcode is correct in the places you have it
entered?
3. what happens if you try to download the rules from the web site manually with
your browser using the same account/oinkcode?