[Snort-users] How to configure Snort to run with pf_ring

Doug Burks doug.burks at ...11827...
Sat Jan 4 06:59:12 EST 2014

Hi Sua,

PF_RING is a Linux kernel module and therefore doesn't run on Windows.

If you'd like to try Snort with PF_RING on Linux, you can download
Security Onion and be up and running in about 15 minutes:
http://www.securityonion.net

--
Doug Burks