[Snort-users] Snort is not able to forward report to Base.

Stephen Fernandis [IT Shared Services – Hub] fernans at ...16617...
Fri Jan 3 10:50:21 EST 2014

Hi Waldo,

As per Winids installation url http://winsnort.com/index.php?module=Pages&func=display&pageid=40. That activator file is require in barnyard2 testing. So if you can help to get that file.

[cid:image001.png at ...16652...]

Kind Regards,

Stephen Fernandis

Network & Security Domain, Information Technology |MTN-HUB

Cell + 256 785373903 Desk +256 312125995 |email : fernans at ...16617...

I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near- In memory of Margaret Thatcher