[Snort-users] Snort is not able to forward report to Base.

Ayodele Okeowo aymacro at ...11827...
Fri Jan 3 09:13:34 EST 2014

The first question is have you been able to confirm snort is logging to
MySQL via barnyard2? Check your MySQL database and make sure BASE already
has its tables added to the existing Snort Database. Why using Windows 7
and not a Linux OS? Or you could use VirtualBox or VMWare to build a Snort
virtual machine within Windows 7 so you would be able to avoid any issues
Windows might pose?

Ayo