[Snort-users] Snort is not able to forward report to Base.

Stephen Fernandis [IT Shared Services – Hub] fernans at ...16617...
Fri Jan 3 04:15:03 EST 2014

Hi All,

I have installed snort on windows7 desktop for testing. I installed Snort and Base configuration properly, but still snort is not able to forward generate logs to Base.

Please help me for integration between snort and base.

Kind Regards,
Stephen Fernandis
Lead Network & Security Domain, Information Technology |MTN-HUB
Cell + 256 785373903 Desk +256 312125995 |email : fernans at ...16617...<mailto:fernans at ...16617...>
[cid:image001.png at ...16649...]

I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near- In memory of Margaret Thatcher

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see http://www.mtn.co.ug/email/Email-disclaimer.aspx