[Snort-users] Fwd: Snort 2.9.6.0 memory leak?

Mirek Suliba msuliba at ...11827...
Thu Feb 27 20:37:47 EST 2014

I'm not concern about free memory but about rate how fast and constant
amount of memory used by Snort were growing. It was about 70MB per hour. I
didn't want to get to situation when system started to be our of memory.
Any suggestion at what level I should expect Snort memory usage to
stabilize? Is that any "hard" limit for this?

Thank you,

  - Mirek