[Snort-users] Snort failed to stay up after upgrade to 2.9.6.0

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Thu Feb 20 01:30:47 EST 2014

If you would really like some help you really need to be more
forthcoming on information.  We can't see the screen in front of you
and single line replies aren't working out.

What commands are you running.  Please paste the command and the
output so we can see what you are seeing and not just get a summery.

You mentioned a problem with libdnet, have you tried 'ldconfig -p