[Snort-users] Preprocessor disabling question

SnortFan SnortFan at ...131...
Tue Feb 18 16:37:33 EST 2014

Aren't they now rolled into the snort.rules file in the VRT-preprocessor Rules Category? I no longer push a preprocessor.rules file to my sensors. I'm using pulledpork v7.

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.