[Snort-users] snort configuration

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Feb 13 18:07:20 EST 2014

I glad you have found the Snort Users list as this will be imperative for
your complete understanding of Snort, and how snort can be applied to your
specific needs.

For the basics of installing Snort on Windows follow the link below.

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management.

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com/> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org/>
http://www.snort.org *