[Snort-users] adding IDMEF output logging to snort-2.9.5

Yasin yaassin at ...16696...
Wed Feb 5 01:50:24 EST 2014

 I want to get logs in IDMEF format in snort-2.9.5So, i tried to use IDMEF-plugin written by Poppi , but this plugin is developed for snort-2.8.3.2 and I had to modify it due to use in snort-2.9.5I saw that this plugin suffers too many memory leaks,I have some questions:1. is this IDMEF- plugin the only way to have logs in IDMEF format?2. have you ever heard that IDMEF-plugin was updated for snort-2.9.5?3. does snort itself support IDMEF output logs?Many thanks in advance.Yasin.