[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.6.0 rpm for RHEL6.x

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Mon Feb 10 14:04:25 EST 2014

 CentOS is basically RedHat without the RedHat logos and it should be
binary compatable (minus stupid scripts looking for the words RedHat
somewhere).   Have you tried using the CentOS build?  We run CentOS,
but we build ours from source.