[Snort-users] Rules with "Established" option, not working

sami Sayko saykosami at ...131...
Mon Feb 10 10:58:27 EST 2014

Yes I tried it before (-k none), without success.

Any others suggestions please.

Thanks

Le lundi 10 février 2014 10h38, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler at ...589...> a écrit :

Did you try this?

https://github.com/vrtadmin/snort-faq/blob/master/FAQ/Im-not-receiving-alerts-in-Snort.md

--
Joel Esler