[Snort-users] Rules with "Established" option, not working

sami Sayko saykosami at ...131...
Mon Feb 10 10:06:40 EST 2014

Thank you for the quick answer.

I checked a pcap capture and, yes I can see the source and the destination and (the 3 way handshake).
And to give more precision :
If leave the rules with the flow:to_server, established, the rules will not be triggered.
I if remove the established key (so the rule contains flow:to_server), it works fine.

Thanks