[Snort-users] snort inline install

mongi.benali at ...13927... mongi.benali at ...13927...
Mon Dec 29 03:23:33 EST 2014

Hello,
i am student in Master degree's, i have a project for installing the IPS SNORT-INLINE on ubuntu 14.04,
i follow the instruction in this site ; " http://www.openmaniak.com/inline_tutorial.php " i have installed all the prerequisites (just i have a problem with libmysqlclient12-dev not found i replace it by libmysqlclient15-dev).
i have download snort_inline-2.4.5a and tar it,
when i want to configure , i have many problems (libmysqlclient, libdnet, libipq,..) and i cant run snort inline.
please can you help me and give me the instructions for installing snort_inline on ubuntu.
reguards