[Snort-users] Snort Error

Steve Gantz stephen.gantz at ...16854...
Fri Dec 19 12:53:32 EST 2014

The current version is 1.12, get it from http://libdnet.googlecode.com/files/libdnet-1.12.tgz

Dr. Stephen D. Gantz, CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, CGEIT, CRISC, CIPP/G, C|CISO

Professor of Information Assurance

The Graduate School

University of Maryland University College

stephen.gantz at ...16854...