[Snort-users] Barnyard2 and Snortsam for 2.9.7.0

Shirkdog shirkdog at ...11827...
Fri Dec 12 11:28:56 EST 2014

Good ole' SnortSam. It was a great way to create custom actions and
update your firewall config once a specific alert triggered.

With DAQ and the ability to block in an IPS fashion, I am not sure if
anyone is still using it.

---
Michael Shirk