[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.6.2 inline mode problem

Debason Shockre demonsdebason at ...11827...
Thu Aug 28 16:57:58 EDT 2014

I've been testing with multiple different settings, and yes '--daq-mode
inline' is a duplicate, like some others found in the configuration file
and run command.
The box runs several other daemons and I will move it to a VM or separate
box.
IDS works fine, but am interested in IPS, where I drops only several
packages.
Also got the daq source, everything was compiled from source.
What I really want is NFQ, so I think I'll go with *BSD or Debian.
Thanks everyone for the help and hints.