[Snort-users] OpenFPC Daemonlogger Segfault Through OpenFPC

Leon Ward (leonward) leonward at ...589...
Wed Aug 27 19:37:32 EDT 2014

Hi.

In fact I've put a load of effort into ofpc recently. After a couple of requests I've moved the code to GitHub, that's one of the reasons why you won't have seen any commits to the google code svn repo.

It's working really well for my needs right now and I've added some new cool features like searching flow data from the cli. Once I've finished off distributed flow searching (via openfpc proxy to multiple session databases on remote nodes) I'll wrap another release and package it up again.

There is a load of other stuff I could talk about, but I'll wait until it's ready to release and out together a blog post/install video etc.

It's good to hear people are using it.

-L

Sent from a mobile device. Apologies for any typos but they happen.