[Snort-users] OpenFPC Daemonlogger Segfault Through OpenFPC

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Tue Aug 26 07:47:11 EDT 2014

Most certainly is supported.  We have future plans for daemonlogger, we just haven’t updated the code in awhile.

I’ll get this over to the developer.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager