[Snort-users] 10GbE & 40GbE Support for Multiple Parallel Snort Instances

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon Aug 25 17:21:53 EDT 2014

Scott,

You may not be aware, but we do not really allow direct marketing or advertising to the Snort community via the mailing lists.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager