[Snort-users] Got the "ERROR: Cannot decode data link type 239" message when turn on sniffer mode

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Aug 21 17:58:33 EDT 2014

On 8/21/2014 5:08 AM, Jutichai Thongkrachai wrote:
> To Waldo kitty,
>

> after run " ./configure  --enable-non-ether-decoders  --enable-sourcefire",
> Should I need run " make ;make install" again?

yes... maybe with "make clean" first...

configure only configures the compile environment so that make can compile
everything with the proper make values...