[Snort-users] Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11

Daniel Gonnsen DGonnsen at ...16947...
Wed Aug 20 15:17:49 EDT 2014

Which binary file would I download to use on Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11?  Are there any specific instructions for the installation.  I found something for Open Suse versions but nothing for SLES.   Thanks
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.