[Snort-users] Tcp session hijacking

Meysam Farazmand farazmand.meisam at ...11827...
Tue Aug 19 04:16:23 EDT 2014

Hi Waldo,

Thank you for reply.yes you're right. I am doing a project with snort and
my project manager wants me to test snort session hijacking detection
capability. If we assume that attacker does not use spoofed MAC address,
similarity between session hijacking and mitm is that in both, MAC address
of on side changes. So snort should detect this MAC address changing with
stream5. Is it correct?