[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.6.2 Now Available

James sjamek at ...11827...
Fri Aug 15 10:03:21 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to choose a new host operating system for new Snort 2.9.6.2.
Please advise on which is OS operates smoothly with this flavor.
OpenSuse
Fedora
CentOS

--

*James*

*Time is what we want the most but what we use the worst...William Penn *