[Snort-users] Error in updating rules using Pulled pork

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Mon Apr 28 19:13:24 EDT 2014

The last email that I sent had the wrong copy/paste in it (fail), the
configuration option should appear as you noted: rule_url=
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/|snortrules-snapshot-2946.tar.gz|*oinkcode

Wherein you replace the *oinkcode string with your actual oinkcode.

Did you validate that you have taken all of the steps that commonly cause a
500 error located in the FAQ section of the PP site:
https://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/wiki/FAQ

JJC