[Snort-users] Snort and openvms

Gregory Nowicki gnowicki at ...5229...
Fri Apr 25 08:55:56 EDT 2014

I'm assuming you are talking about Snort, correct? I've never heard of
anyone installing it on their VMS system. Back when I was working with
VMS, (late 1990's), I briefly looked at porting the early Snort to it.
But that didn't last long. Hopefully a Sourcefire person with a deeper
knowledge of Snort environments can add their two cents.

Greg