[Snort-users] Error in updating rules using Pulled pork

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Sun Apr 27 00:07:04 EDT 2014

 I remove wget and use the default update command that came with
pulledpork.conf file i.e. rule_url=
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/|snortrules-snapshot-2946.tar.gz|*oinkcode.
<https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/%7Csnortrules-snapshot-2946.tar.gz%7C*oinkcode>
But it still doesn't work. Is it like I've hit a dead end and there's no
way out of it?