[Snort-users] Error in updating rules using Pulled pork

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Sat Apr 26 00:50:40 EDT 2014

wget is being called in pulledpork.conf file.

rule_url=wget
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/|snortrules-snapshot-2946.tar.gz|*oinkcode

 I am not sure if I have installed the required perl modules but I
installed all the prerequisite files for installing snort and pulledpork.
Can you please list the perl modules that needs to be installed.