[Snort-users] New project with intention to shorten installation time of snort +++ on Centos

Bogdan Grabinski bogdan at ...16812...
Fri Apr 25 01:28:01 EDT 2014

Security onion is fine ++.
Consider that you want to use Centos, the security onion will not help.
What about creating solution for Centos users.

Centos is the popular option for installation on rented hosts, and not
the security onion.
Security onion is fine ++.