[Snort-users] Error in updating rules using Pulled pork

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Fri Apr 25 00:42:44 EDT 2014

@ Joel, M not sure what that is but I am a registered user of snort.org. I
used the oinkcode that was generated after registration in pulledpork.conf
file but still its giving the same error.